- First Doctor: ...there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
- Second Doctor: There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything that we believe in. They must be fought.
- Third Doctor: Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- Fourth Doctor: There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
- Seventh Doctor: Somewhere there's danger. Somewhere there's injustice. Somewhere else the tea is getting cold. C'mon, Ace! We've got work to do!
- Eighth Doctor: I love Humans; always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
- Tenth Doctor: Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.
- Eleventh Doctor: In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before.
Posted April 2, 2014 at 11:59am in Musicals Matilda the Musical Matilda on Broadway Jill Paice | 174 notes
Posted April 1, 2014 at 12:43pm in Musicals Matilda the Musical Audio Giveaway fuckyeahmatildabroadway | 76 notes
Posted March 31, 2014 at 11:49pm in Doctor Who Christopher Eccleston David Tennant Matt Smith | 33,978 notes
Posted March 26, 2014 at 8:14pm in Musicals Matilda the Musical Matilda on Broadway Ben Thompson Miss Trunchbull | 126 notes